What To Expect During Your Mold Remediation Project
All Your Mold Remediation Question Answered By Experts.
Your Mold Removal Questions Answered BY EXPERTS
- Your property has developed mold
- Identifying the cause and the extent of the mold problem is critical
- An air quality test and recommended scope of work is needed from a licensed mold assessor.
- The more you know about your mold issue, the better prepared you are to make the right decisions.
- Once we are sure of the extent of your mold problem, we will prepare a detailed estimate for you.
See below for our complete step-by-step process on how we will eradicate toxic mold from your property and rebuild it to pre-mold issue condition, or better.
Plan to relocate your valuables, fabric items, paperwork etc. as you will not have access to the containment or work area during the remediation.
Don’t use bleach for mold removal – it will change the color of the mold to a clear and/or white shade and could create an environment for mold to continue to grow.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INSPECTION
CALL (954) 923-3340
THINGS TO REMEMBER
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
“I thrive in dark, humid places and very good at hiding.
The extent of the damage I can do is not always visible.
If you find me in places you didn’t see before your project started, your scope of work will need to be discussed, adjusted and estimated accordingly.
– Jason M
– Denise T
The answer is South Florida Water and Mold Restoration.